The Open Mind Bookstore brings the best inspirational books, materials and gifts right to you! Our on-site bookstore is open during service hours on Sunday, for special events and by appointment.
You’ll find a full selection of books by Ernest Holmes, Louise Hay, Tich Nhat Hahn and all your favorite inspirational authors. We also sell the Science of Mind Magazine.
We stock a variety of great gifts, clothing, jewelry and items of interest. Allow one of our volunteers to help you find the perfect gift! All of Rev. Larry’s Miskatonic University novels are also for sale in our bookstore.
Here are the books we’re featuring for 2019. All will be available at the Open Mind Bookstore:
- December 2019, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear, Elizabeth Gilbert
- January, The Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes
- February, The Science of Being Great, Wallace D. Wattles
- March & April, Healing the Soul of America, Marianne Williamson
- May, Taking the Leap, Pema Chodron
- June, Creative Mind, Ernest Holmes
- July, E-Cubed, Pam Grout
- August, Judgment Detox, Gabrielle Bernstein
- September, Big Potential, Shawn Achor
- October, The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity, Catherine Ponder
- November, Grateful: The Subversive Practice of Giving Thanks, Diana Butler Bass
- December, Everyday Simplicity, Robert Wicks