Our physical bookstore is closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, we do provide links to the books that we’ll be covering on Sundays for purchase on Amazon.com. We hope to have the bookstore open mid-year 2021.
We also promote subscriptions to the Science of Mind Magazine.
Our Social Justice Bookclub also provides a collection of books focusing on racial equality and diversity.
Here are the books we’re featuring on Sundays for 2021. We receive a small recompense from Amazon.com if you order books by clicking on the provided links.
- January, The Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes
- February, Good Vibes, Good Life, Vex King
- March, Welcoming the Unwelcome, Pema Chodron
- April, Dream Big, Bob Goff
- May, One World, One Heart, Marilyn Mills
- June, You Are a Badass, Jen Sincero
- July, Love and Law, Ernest Holmes
- August, Zen in the Age of Anxiety, Tim Burkett
- September, Treat Yourself to Life, Raymond Charles Barker
- October, The Prosperous Heart, Julia Cameron
- November, The Game of Life & How to Play It, Florence Scovel Shinn
- December, Human Kind, Brad Aronson