We generally offer one or two CSL-Certified classes each term. You may register for them at the back of the sanctuary in the Center, or phone-in your registration at 503-261-0677 during office hours. Our Certified classes count towards meeting requirements for entering Practitioner Studies, but are also taken for personal enrichment.
2018 Summer Term CSL Class
8 Weeks; Facilitated by Kate Barrett, RScP
Thursdays, July 19—Sept. 6, 6:30—9:30 PM
This 8-week class is an inward exploration of ego, oneness, relationships and the process of change while discovering new ways to deepen human love, trust, forgiveness and gratitude.
Required Text: Living the Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
- $50 Non-refundable deposit to hold your space
- $225 Early-Bird special (if paid-in-full three weeks before the start of class)
- $245 Regular price paid in full by the start of the first class
- $265 Paid in three installments
“Foundations” is a prerequisite for this class.
Here is a list of CSL Certified Classes to be offered over the next several years:
Self Mastery (IV) – 8 wks
Key to codes in parenthesis
CSL Class Category:
- I — Foundational Level Coursework
- II — Ernest Holmes Philosophy
- III — History/Philosophy Coursework
- IV — Consciousness Studies
- V — Consciousness Electives
Days of Week: M, Tu, W, Th, F, Sa, Su
Day or Night Class: A, P