The Open Mind Bookstore brings the best inspirational books, materials and gifts right to you! Our on-site bookstore is open during service hours on Sunday, for special events and by appointment.
You’ll find a full selection of books by Ernest Holmes, Louise Hay, Tich Nhat Hahn and all your favorite inspirational authors. We also sell the Science of Mind Magazine.
We stock a variety of great gifts, clothing, jewelry and items of interest. Allow one of our volunteers to help you find the perfect gift!
Here are the books we’re featuring for 2017. All will be available at the Open Mind Bookstore:
- January, The Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes
- February, Gracism: The Art of Inclusion, David A. Anderson
- March, Daring Greatly, Brené Brown
- April, Your Life Isn’t For You, Seth Adam Smith
- May, Can We Talk To God, Ernest Holmes
- June, The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin
- July, Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, Malcolm Gladwell
- August, Creative Confidence, Tom and David Kelley
- September, After The Ecstasy, The Laundry, Jack Kornfield
- October, The Path To Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps to Financial Abundance, May McCarthy
- November, The Art Of Life, Ernest Holmes
- December, The Kindness Handbook, Sharon Salzberg