The Open Mind Bookstore brings the best inspirational books, materials and gifts right to you! Our on-site bookstore is open during service hours on Sunday, for special events and by appointment.
You’ll find a full selection of books by Ernest Holmes, Louise Hay, Tich Nhat Hahn and all your favorite inspirational authors. We also sell the Science of Mind Magazine.
We stock a variety of great gifts, clothing, jewelry and items of interest. Allow one of our volunteers to help you find the perfect gift! All of Rev. Larry’s Miskatonic University novels are also for sale in our bookstore.
Here are the books we’re featuring for 2018. All will be available at the Open Mind Bookstore:
- January, The Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes
- February, The Heart of Love, John F. Demartini
- March, Rising Strong, Brené Brown
- April, The Places that Scare You, Pema Chodron
- May, Beauty as a State of Being, Solomon Katz
- June, Creative Ideas, Ernest Holmes
- July, Freedom Seeker, Beth Kempton
- August, Mini Habits, Stephen Guise
- September, The Energy of Prayer, Thich Nhat Hanh
- October, Even Mystics Have Bills To Pay, Jim Rosemergy
- November, Happiness Is an Inside Job, Sylvia Boorstein
- December, The Simple Feeling of Being, Ken Wilbur